Underdogs Rise! Underdogs Rise!

Haha this is a very fun track.
The harpsichord with the guitar added that proggy vibe. Vocals were great. Only thing is you need a synth solo in there somewhere! Still felt complete though.

Loved it.

MetalRenard responds:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about my song, I appreciate it!
I'm glad you enjoyed the blend of sounds I used in the intro, I wanted an almost synthetic guitar sound for a change and I think it made it quite rich.
Cheers!

Sundans - I Dream Sundans - I Dream

Damn, nice mix dude! Its very deep, and loved the bridge with the pizz and major :)

Sundans responds:

Thanks a bunch! :D Glad you liked the orchestral elements. I always try to add some strings or something in all of my tracks! X)

[REDACTED] the Planet [REDACTED] the Planet

Props for putting the time in the tracker to get all those crunchy tones.
Would have liked to hear more harmonic progression, like going to other chords than the tonic.
Please make more lsdj stuff :p
P.s were you on 8bc back in the day?

midimachine responds:

i joined 8bc on it's way downhill haha
currently releasing chip music on bandcamp as victory road.

Lythalia Lythalia

Helllaaa good.
Scale the summit??? lol

JDawg00100 responds:

I've heard of them but haven't listened to much by them

Why Do You Hide(offV) Why Do You Hide(offV)

Really easy on the ears, loved the old school housy piano chords and the space you gave the track with the sfx/high freq's.
For CC i would have liked to hear some more processing on the vocal sample to fit it in the mix more(like maybe some verb on a send channel and eq) but that's just me :p
Awesome job! followin ya.

Ectisity responds:

Thx for the feedback Clerik :). Really glad you liked the feel of the track :D. I absolutely agree that the vocal sample could have been processed way better. It's a problem I usually have and usually forget in my tracks X3. I'll try to remember to work on it more next time :).
-Ectisity

Exhilarating Waters Exhilarating Waters

Love this one, you did a great job with the percussion velocities getting it to groove and interact with the bassline. You should start looking in the audio collab section for programmers cause your stuff would go great with an old school snes style game. Only thing i could say is could have been longer.

Aisnon-A responds:

Thank you for taking the time to listen and write a meaningful review. I do not know if I will be collaborating with others any time soon, as I want to reach certain personal milestones before I do so, but I appreciate that comment and your critique; they are quite motivating.

Aimless Direction Aimless Direction

Production is super clean. Loved the melody and chord progressions, also the halftime was a nice surprise. Could only say bringing the bridge to a different chord like the 4th or 6th may bring some variation in feeling to the track so when it comes back in to the tonic it hits harder, but that's just me and its preference/taste really. Awesome job!

Cotard Deluded Cotard Deluded

This is really awesome. Even the mix sounds dope.